The fundamental reason why LVL is now widely used
LVL laminated veneer lumber is a veneer made of logs by rotary cutting or planing. After dry gluing, it is assembled according to the grain or most of the grain, and then laminated by hot pressing. It has the structural characteristics that solid wood sawn timber does not have: high strength, high resistance, good stability, and accurate specifications,
1. LVL laminated veneer lumber has the functions of insect prevention, corrosion prevention, fire prevention, water proofing, etc., mainly due to the corresponding pre-treatment or special adhesive used in the manufacturing process.
2. It has extremely strong anti-seismic function and shock absorption function, as well as resistance to fatigue damage caused by periodic stress.
3. It can loosen and stagger the defects such as knots and cracks of logs, and then greatly reduce the impact on strength, so that its quality is stable, strength is uniform, and data variability is small. It is an ideal structural material to replace logs.
4. The size specification can be adjusted at will, and is not affected by the shape and shortcomings of logs. The LVL products produced by our company can be up to 8 meters long and 150 mm thick, and can be cut and selected at will according to their own material use.
5. This product is green, environment-friendly and pollution-free. It uses high-quality environment-friendly adhesives in the manufacturing process. The formaldehyde emission of LVL products produced by our company is lower than the national standard, reaching the import standard of developed countries.